Wombat + Frog
Based in Melbourne, Australia
Horror mystery meets turn-based tactics in Witch House. Oversee your team of courageous investigators as they solve supernatural crimes, and in the process acquire new skills and armaments to prepare for the coming apocalypse. Scour haunted mansions and ancient ruins for clues and artifacts. Sneak past, or confront and battle, terrible monsters beyond human reckoning. Challenge your perseverance and ingenuity to uncover and foil villainous schemes before they come to ruinous fruition.
We're aiming to blend together the mystery, madness and monsters of Lovecraft's legacy in a new way that hasn't been seen before. There is as much emphasis on exploration, stealth and solving mysteries as there is on combat. The odds are always stacked, and keeping your team sane long enough to achieve the objective is an ever-present concern.
- Procedural generation: Explore a new combination of terrain, items and enemies on every case you embark.
- Varied Environments: Investigate the haunting locales of Arkham, the mysterious Miskatonic Valley, and beyond into alien dreamscapes.
- Living Story: Experience non-linear tale of supernatural greed, betrayal and madness, while making persistent decisions that will stay with your journey.
- Assemble your team: Select, train and arm your investigators to suit your play style.
- Character development: Your team will acquire new skills, reveal personality traits and secret histories over time.
- Gothic atmosphere: Embark on adventure in a world of moody pulp noir imagery.
Logo & Icon
Witch House on Steam Greenlight steamcommunity.com.
"Witch House Looks Like Gothic XCOM" steamed.kotaku.com.
About Wombat + Frog
We're an indie game developer that happens to make games.
More information on Wombat + Frog, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Witch House Credits